Carbon 2018 aims to provide an innovative and comprehensive overview of the latest research developments on carbon science and applications.
- Graphene and graphite
- Advanced carbon materials: nanotubes, fullerenes, carbon fibres and carbon based composites
- Coal, coke and carbon black
- Thermo-chemical conversion processes
- Preparation, characterization, simulation and modelling of carbon
- Electrochemical applications
- Catalysis application
- Environmental applications
- Gas separation and storage
- Carbons for health, medical and biological applications
This event will take place on July 1-6, 2018, in Madrid, Spain.