DIgImat AutomotIve Tech Day US
Attendees to the Technology Day with Digimat will have the opportunity to share best practices, listen to best-in-class presentations of industry peers, network, and keep up-to-date with industry trends.
Day 1: Participants will give an insight into how Digimat, the material modeling platform, helps customers overcome their engineering challenges by reducing weight, costs, and time-to-market. During the breaks, technological partners and material suppliers will showcase their products and services.
Day 2: Participants will have the opportunity to get hands-on experience of the software. The first track will feature Digimat for Additive Manufacturing, the second track Digimat for Reinforced Plastics.
Join the Digimat Technology Day to learn how to:
- Investigate and predict the behavior of a large mix of plastic & composite materials
- Design and manufacture innovative high-performance parts to maintain leadership
- Minimize the weight, cost and time-to-market optimal plastics and composite industrial parts
- Use 3D printing for functional prototyping and production
- Compute the virtual allowables
This event will take place on April 26-27, 2018, in Troy, MI, USA.