Molding Conference 2017
Molding 2017 brings global leaders and innovators in injection molding together under one roof in the world’s premier technical conference on this technology.
General conference topics include:
- Emerging molding technologies: Additive Manufacturing, Industry 4.0, predictive maintenance and more.
- Materials: Engineering materials, thermoplastic composites, LSR, recycled/reprocessed materials and more.
- Tooling: Intelligent molds, servo-electric tool actions, 3D-printed production tooling, advanced in hot runners and more.
- Robots & Automation: Collaborative robots, Cartesian versus jointed-arm robots, when you should automate and more.
- Establishing & Maintaining a Robust Process: Applying principles of scientific molding and other strategies to create repeatable molding processes.
The event will take place on April 4-6, 2017, in Charlotte, USA.